A Kalam Kit with temporary tattoo ink with Jagua from the Amazonian rain forest that contains:
3 tubes of 5ml of certified Jagwa Gel
2 stencil boards
With this kit you can make about twenty small tattoos and stencils!
Keep your gel in the freezer for a long life!
(Delivery in 2 working days € 4.99 for France)
Here are the steps to make a jagua tattoo:
- clean the skin, (a small preliminary scrub helps to better tint the skin)
- make a preliminary sketch or launch directly with the jagwa
- let it dry between 10 and 20 minutes depending on the thickness (use a hair dryer with fresh air to go faster)
- remove the gel dry with a plaster or with warm or lukewarm water.
- You do not see anything? it’s normal ! the tattoo takes at least 12 hours before appearing, then progressively darkens for 24 hours
- To keep your tattoo longer, avoid repeated rubbing, and before putting it under water you can use a fatty substance to waterproof your tattoo. It is not mandatory the jagua is water-proof!
- Dab instead of scrubbing with your towel as you exit the shower.
- Avoid chlorine pools! It makes the tattoo disappear much faster
If you want to make it disappear faster, do small scrubs or go to the pool!